When it comes to personal finances, we would love to assist you in meeting your personal goals in life. The advice and suggestions we give focus on your achievements that will magnify your aspirations. We can also provide you with the latest trend of financial news and related topics that you might find it interesting to apply on your day to day living.
- USAA offers military members no-interest loans during the shutdownIf the government shutdown lasts more than a few days, some federal employees will not get paid on time even though they have to keep working. This includes members of the armed services.
- What's happening at the IRS during the shutdownThe U.S. government is closed. And if it doesn't reopen by Monday, Americans expecting refunds or waiting to hear back from the IRS on an existing audit or other tax matter may be out of luck.
- Toronto is having a big tech momentAfter promising to search North America for the perfect home for its next headquarters, Amazon has narrowed its list to 20 cities ? 19 of which are in the United States. The one exception? Toronto.
- Why you want Amazon to be your new neighborAmazon has narrowed down its hunt for a second home to 20 locations. And the chosen city is likely to get an economic jolt -- particularly to its housing market.
- 8 ways Trump hurt Obamacare in his first yearWithin hours of being sworn in last year, President Trump signed an executive order aimed at minimizing Obamacare's financial burden on the nation. It was his first attempt to dismantle his predecessor's landmark health reform law.
- What happens at Davos?Thousands of the world's richest and most powerful people are preparing for a pilgrimage to Davos.